A fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Credit Controller based in Macclesfield.
A very well established, global, market leading organisation in its sector. A top 100 Times company to work for with a positive working environment and great benefits.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Ensure cash is collected in a timely and effective manner and to terms
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensue invoices are clear for payments
- Dealing with customer queries both internally and externally
- Raising and processing customer invoices in line with terms
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type role - Essential
- Be highly organised and driven by targets - Essential
- Have a genuine desire to stay in credit control - Essential
- Be a strong communicator and be confident calling clients - Essential
- Be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with clients - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £19,000 to £23,000 per annum + Parking + 26 days holiday + Flexible hours + Social events + 5% pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104707