Senior Sales Executive
There is a new position available in Birmingham City Centre.
£25k basic + uncapped commission (earn a minimum of £38k in first year).
This Market leading company is looking for a NEW SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE in Birmingahm City Centre. The company established in 1997 specialise in providing ground-breaking and thought-provoking events across the UK. They work with some top clients such as the NHS, Ministry of Defence, Fujitsu and PWC. They have a current head count of over 160 and a turnover of £17million.They create a platform for the leading speaking with the Public Sector to network and form business relationships.
The company are the recognised leader in Public Sector Events. Due to their success and strength in the market they need someone to come in and assist with the promotion, sales and sponsorship for those events.
This role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship and exhibition spaces across a portfolio of prestigious events to the private sector.
* You will have an excellent understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets.
* Possess strong knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads.
* Strong sales approach with proven experience of cold calling.
* Has solid experience in selling lucrative products, identifying potential new markets/business opportunities, highlight and present to Sales Manager / Sales Director.
* Be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business.
* High attention to detail and have worked in a pressurised, professional environment.
* Act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, closing, new and existing business/clients.
* Provide motivational support and expert advice to junior members of staff as and when required.
* Reaching and exceeding weekly average targets as set out by the Sales Manager / Sales Director.
* Achieve personal annual targets and continually to review own sales performance which contributes to overall sales team targets.
* Business partner with internal departments, record sales accurately and work with our credit control team.
* Represent the company at our events as agreed with the Sales Manager / Sales Director.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A minimum of 2 years' proven experience in selling B2B
Proven sales success
High levels of creativity
Be comfortable in selling to high-level decision makers.
Ideally you should have experience of exhibition sales or at least selling niche products with a substantial net value, the ability to mentor junior members of staff in securing sales and development (although this is not essential).
WHAT THEY OFFER IN RETURN
AMBITIOUS GROWING COMPANY
Great hours of work,
If you are interested please let me know.