Providing vehicle stock audit services to leading motor industry finance companies.
Working at different customer sites within a defined geographical area, you'll use modern, electronic methods and the latest data capture systems, including hand-held terminals,to record and analyse stock, inventory and asset information.
Some of the other potential tasks may include:
- Ensuring compliance witrh relevant procedures and Health and Safety Guidelines through a structured approach
- Follow set audit procedures to record and reconcile customer asset details
- To confirm and query information provided by customers from local reporting systems
Please note: This role will involve working at a number of different client sites and the ability to travel, so using your own personal vehicle is essential. You will also be required to work both inside and outside at customer premises.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Audit experience gained in banking /finance/stock control related role.
- To be self motivated with a professional and responsible manner
- Full driving licence and a vehicle to use for work
- The ability to record information accurately
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Strong numeracy, technology and IT skills
- The ability to maintain Company and customer confidentiality at all times
- A professional approuch
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79123334