Senior Finance Controller/ Finance Director
My market leading client based in Edinburgh is seeking a Senior FC/FD level candidate for a period of 6months on a day rate contract.
The client in Edinburgh City centre is looking for a Senior Finance Controller/ Finance Director to help them through a period of growth and to help with managing the Finance team.
They have grown substantially over the past few years and will be working very closely to the MD.
The Senior Finance Controller/ Finance Director in Edinburgh will need experience in the follow;
- Taking ownership for the monthly reporting including preparation of the board packs;
- Producing accurate and timely management information including sales reporting, KPI analysis, and cost management;
- Leading on cashflow management with clear forecasting for senior management;
- Building devolved budgets with key stakeholders and managing monthly review meetings;
- Improving controls and processes across the business
- Financial modelling (in Excel) skills,
- Corporate tax/VAT and Payroll,
- Managing a stable team of up to 10 staff
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrate a strong background in controls and process development with a clear understanding of best practice;
- Show exposure to managing the month end process and producing accurate management information;
- Demonstrate a clear ability to build budgets and manage relationships with key budget holders;
- Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to influence key members of senior management
The successful Senior Finance Controller/ Finance Director will be offered a 6 month day rate contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79139357