Residential Property Legal Advisor
Job Title: Residential Property Legal Advisor
We are looking for a Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 2 - 3 years PQE to join our expanding team who specialise in retirement living.
- Successful candidates must be able to handle high volume residential property work and progress matters from instruction to completion.
- Good technical knowledge will be important as will the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Experience in dealing with plot sales and new builds is preferred.
- Must be a strong team player and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will need to balance a strong and empathetic approach to clients with an astute commercial awareness.
- This role will involve extensive travel across the South and as such the successful candidate will be a driver and own a car.
- You will be required to actively network in order to raise the Firm's profile locally, attending local functions and community events.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to accurately record data information
- Organisational management
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills experience including networking business development
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79135677