Location: Langham, Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Reviewing and monitoring outstanding debtors with daily updates
- Chasing outstanding invoices via email and telephone
- Prepare month end Age debt report and feedback to finance team.
- Follow up monthly customer statement queries
- Negotiating with customers to recover outstanding payments
- Liaising with debt collection agencies for recovery of non-responding overdue debtors.
- Raise credit notes on ECIS as per Area Managers requests.
- Liaising with area Managers for account resolutions and chasing of local outstanding debts
- Set up customers credit limits and review of limits set.
- Email/Send customers daily invoices, monthly statements
- Print adhoc copy invoice requests
- Creating manual invoices
- Looking after a set number of large accounts and reporting account status information to Area Managers
- Dealing with invoice and payment related queries
- Liaise with other Bureau team members for customer payment issues.
- General ad-hoc duties, as and when requested
- Reporting to Financial Controller and Finance Director
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Credit Controller role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79138062