The testing and repair of power supply product range. The test and repair must meet the unit test specification and workmanship standards, utilizing a range of specialist and general equipment to investigate and diagnose faults, carry out rectification work and then measure and test, fault find the final assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Evaluating units, investigating and diagnosing fault conditions.
- Assessing rectification work required in order to meet output targets.
- Raising ECRs in relation to unit problems.
- Placing orders for spare parts and components to carry out rectification/repair work to units.
- Carrying out modifications/rectifications and rework to units.
- Building special to type test jigs.
- Maintaining and repairing test equipment.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Conducting QA investigations on units.
- Testing of production units as and when required.
- Ensuring that the Company's Quality Management System and Health and Safety Policy are adopted and observed at all times.
- Must have the ability to read, understand & identify issues with circuit drawings.
- Experience of fault finding to component level.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136244