Mandarin speaking VAT Marketing Consultant
- Manage social media platforms and publish articles or news releases on the website
- Analyse data and submit regular reports with innovative ideas to management team
- Produce marketing material with external partners and other service providers
- Assist in maintaining partner relationship via organising events and managing network groups- Respond to inbound client queries via telephone/email- Provide proactive outbound advice to clients both new and existing
- Monitor clients’ deadlines for VAT returns through internal reporting tools- Ability to provide consultancy and VAT advisory services at the highest standard- Ability to take full management responsibility for a portfolio of clients expanding over to the UK and the rest of Europe.- Ensure that all databases and systems are accurate and complete- Preparation and submission of VAT returns on a timely mannerSkills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of previous Marketing working experience (preferable).
- Excellent Mandarin (written and spoken), as well as a very good command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisational skills.
- Quick thinker and fast learner.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Confident with excellent communication skills for client interaction- Works well in a small team as well as independently- Excellent multi-tasking ability- Experience working in VAT/Accountancy department (preferable)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79132323