Social Media Account Executive & Community Manager
Fabulous opportunity for a social media whizz and digital marketer to join a highly renowned live event agency assisting with exciting creative projects in 2018!
A leading global brand experience and live event agency based in London with an incredible portfolio of accounts and clients.
A fantastic 12-month FTC role working alongside the Social Media Manager on strategy and execution of social media campaigns for this live event agency and their clients. You will also work with the design, production and tech teams across a wide range of exciting projects. Working closely with your clients, you will develop strong relationships, managing client requests and expectations and developing their social accounts. You will need to confident to contribute new ideas for creative campaigns, as well as suggest and implement new features to build engagement.
- Manage various digital channels and monitor social media engagement
- Creatively engage with the brand's target audience
- Help to develop content strategies to engage audiences, build a network and enable conversations
- Manage and monitor social media advertising budget
- Collate data and share actionable insight around community engagement with stakeholders
- Develop analytic reports monthly
I am looking for a second-jobber with a strong digital marketing background, excellent presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing social media, PPC, or other digital channels. You will need to be a self-starter who is happy to work independently in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding and knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn)
- Some experience working in social media
- Working knowledge of social media content management platforms (HootSuite, Spredfast, etc.), and social media monitoring platforms (Social Bakers, Simply Measured etc)
- Previous agency experience, web development and graphic design skills are highly advantageous
This is a terrific opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative digital marketing and social media professional, who is keen to learn in a busy and forward-thinking company.
If your background matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click 'Apply' now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79138617