Field Sales Manager
FIELD SALES MANAGER (Man-Management) - FOODSERVICE -- SOUTH WEST/SOUTH EAST
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic + Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is a key player within the UK Foodservice Marketplace. The company has big plans for growth over the next 3-5 years. They supply food into Foodservice End User. The role we are recruiting for is a Field Sales Manager focussing on the South West area. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Field Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 8 x Field Sales Executives selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- To be responsible for the day to day management, performance and motivation of the Field Sales Team.
- To ensure that the team are achieving all of their KPI’s and most importantly exceeding their targets.
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to Independent Business.
- Working closely with the National Sales Director to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for team budget of circa £11 million
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You will ideally have experience within the Foodservice sector or you can have strong sales management experience within the FMCG arena
- You will have experience of managing a Sales Team
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a strong relationship builder
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the South West/South West Mids/South East area
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Deimante Paulauskaite at The Recruitment Crowd.
Field Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Director, Sales Director, Field Sales, Sales Executive, National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager