Assistant Manager - Learning Solutions - Financial Services
Join an organisation with a global footprint in human capital consulting working in a collaborative and driven culture. Help develop new and customised Learning solutions and strategies for worldwide clients across the changing financial sector, building capability and driving commercial success.
What will you be doing:
- Sitting within a collegiate, growing team you will provide specialised contribution to the design and development of deliverables within learning projects.
- Partnering with senior leadership teams, you'll work across a variety of projects and lead workstreams using improved Learning as a way of translating the organisations strategic goals into effective operating models.
- Contribute to the development of new learning methodology and thought leadership.
- Assist in the commercial growth and movement of the practice by performing to a high standard as well as networking across the wider sector to begin creating business opportunities.
- Lead small teams of consultants as well as work as part of a larger team across a range of projects.
- You will be a true learning specialist. If coming from an internal background, you will have run and managed a project or workstream in this area.
- You will have an understanding of how Learning and Development can be linked to other areas of People Strategy.
- Experience within financial services, either internally or consulting across this sector. Experience within Banking is especially desirable.
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally and externally with your clients with ease.
- A global management consultancy providing a clearly defined career bath from graduate to Partner.
- A true meritocracy where everyone is expected to work together.
- A growing team with effective leadership.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
This really is a great opportunity to move in to a consulting role or indeed step up within Management Consulting. Please do apply or get in touch for more information.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79107488