An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a prestigious firm of chartered accountants in Watford. This position has become available due to the continued growth that the firm is experiencing.
As Accountant, the successful candidate will take on a portfolio of clients, including SMEs to large corporates, undertaking accountancy and tax advisory work. This role will include some involvement with client audits, with training provided for the right candidate, if necessary.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Preparation and review of financial tax returns
- Statutory and monthly management accounts preparation
- Managing a portfolio of accountancy, taxation and audit clients
- Manage, organise and plan workload and client base
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Assisting with queries and requesting additional information for accounts and returns, ensuring accuracy and that deadlines are met
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience within a practice environment
- Be amiable and personable with a positive attitude
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of accounting software
In return for your skills and commitment to the role, this dynamic company will offer ongoing personal and business training and support, a good salary with excellent benefits, free parking and a friendly working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79110774