Finance Manager /Analyst
Supporting the Senior Finance Manager, the role will involve developing good working relationships with the operations teams to drive operational performance.
The role will have occasional travel to other sites and to Head Offices in Reading.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Provide finance understanding to operating units, driving enhanced business performance and decision making, supported by the proactive utilisation of financial information and business analysis, and the successful implementation of new projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Key member of the units' Management Team, providing financial leadership to enable robust strategic decision making.
- Supported by a central management accounting team in Reading, deliver accurate and insightful month end management accounts, variance analysis and commentary - both financial and non-financial.
- Support the product of forecasting and annual budgeting process for operating units, including extensive discussions with operational staff and co-ordination with central finance team.
- Ownership of management information, deep understanding of activities and drivers.
- Ongoing identification & communication of risks & opportunities through general interactions with operations, ad-hoc scenario analyses of commercial opportunities, etc.
- Review with financial controls processes across the centre to ensure compliance with central policy.
- Monitoring of performance against contracted targets.
- Provide day to day finance support to the operational management and teams.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79131300