Credit Controller & Administrator
C4 Logistics are an established and successful time-critical logistics company with offices across Europe. We are dedicated to sustaining long-term relationships with our clients through outstanding customer service, flexible options and competitive prices. We are a growing, dynamic company specialising in priority and expedited freight across industries such as aerospace, pharmaceuticals and car manufacture.
Headquartered in Coventry, the heartland of UK automotive manufacturing, we pride ourselves on solving problems for our clients while providing exceptional customer service, 24/7.
Due to the successful expansion of our business in the UK and across Europe, we are looking for an EU Credit Controller/Administrator to join our team.
What the job will entail:
- Chasing overdue debts from British and European clients over the phone and by email
- Prepare, submit and report issues
- Addressing credit status queries and monitoring insured credit limits
- Processing carrier invoices
- Acquiring evidence of carrier insurance
- Resolving carrier queries
- Recording vehicle availability
- Liaising with our subcontractors via email and telephone
- Keeping invoices and PODs up to date
- Any other duties required
- Credit Control or Debt Management formal training or qualification (not essential)Proven background in debt management or credit controlExperience of application of accounting principlesConfidence in the use of ICTExcellent written and verbal communication skillsStrong attention to detailA desire to continuously improve
- Training and career development
- Focus on innovation and technology
- A solution-driven culture
- Full time position.
- Salary range: from £18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
- Bonus based on team performance.
- Health cash plan.
- Gym membership up to a value of £70.00 per month.
- Childcare vouchers.
If you share our values and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152303