Project Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a qualified and dynamic Engineer to build up the UK Team in our business area Test Systems. Would you like to work together with our well-known British customers and talented software developers in the course of exciting test stand projects in the automotive industry? We plan and realize test systems for automotive development, chiefly for powertrains, exhaust gas turbochargers, electric vehicle drive systems and batteries. Our company focuses in particular on test systems for energy-saving and environmentally friendly drive concepts.
Your future tasks:
Skills and experience required:
- Project planning including evaluation of customer requirements, technical evaluation of vendor quotations and development of project estimates as well as technical consulting in the tendering stage
- Project implementation for our well-known customers in Sweden, including coordination, installation and supervision of many suppliers, test bench commissioning as well as customer trainings concerning our software for integrated testing
- Technical consulting service and key contact for our Scandinavian customers
- Successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, Process Engineering or Engineering Physics
- Three years of experience as a technical consultant in project business, preferably in test bench technology for the automotive industry, in plant engineering or in the area of measuring/control technology
- Good understanding of electrical measurement and control technology
- Experience in programming of machine-control systems, for example with MATLAB, Simulink or SIMATIC STEP 7 is beneficial
- English language skills on proficient level essential; good knowledge of German is desirable but not necessary
- Willingness to go on business trips, mainly within the EU
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, a learning aptitude and result-oriented
In return, we offer:
You can look forward to a versatile field of activity and a professional, dedicated.team. We offer you the opportunity to work for a hidden champion, which is the world market leader for turbocharger test benches. At KRATZER AUTOMATION you have the opportunity to help shape the future of mobility and the automobile of tomorrow.
As an owner-manages family company, our employees are our top priority. Open and fair communication, short decision-making paths and a flat hierarchy characterize our working environment. We offer you a performance-related salary and good prospects. You will benefit through profit sharing directly from the success of the business unit. Additionally we will offer an attractive benefit package.
Would you like to contribute to the continuing success story of KRATZER AUTOMATION as well? Fantastic! Please send your detailed resume stating your earliest possible start date and citing your desired salary, as well as the reference number G120-PE-GB to the e-mail address below.
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79122832