Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join an innovative and well-established company seeking to continue their growth. This national business is based in Leeds and are recruiting an ambitious individual looking to progress their career within a large finance function.
This role gives the opportunity to join a company that offers long term career development and offers a full study support package to help with the process. The organisation is focused on ambition and requires an individual who has shown a willingness to develop their own skills and wants to achieve further success.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full production of the monthly management accounts.
- Collate and review information in relation to the Ledger and report to the Finance Manager on the key issues along with necessary recommendations
- Maintain the cash flow and prepare the monthly nominal cost analysis
- Ad-hoc reports to be used by the wider group.
In order to be considered applicants will be expected to:
- Have previous experience of assisting with the production of the month end accounts.
- Demonstrate that they are proactive and able to supervise their own workload.
- Display strong Microsoft Excel skills.
This is a rare opportunity to work within an ambitious organisation with further growth plans that will allow you to progress and develop your career.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Full study support package
Opportunity for long term career progression
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79121592