Interim Financial Controller
Robert Half Management Resources are recruiting an Interim Financial Controller for a market leading manufacturing business based in Wiltshire. This is an interim contract lasting for 2 months initially with possibility for extension.
Job function: Interim Financial Controller
Rate: Up to £380 per day
Duration: 2 months
The Interim Financial Controller role:
- Management of transactional finance team
- Production of accounts to UK GAAP
- Supervision of year-end and audit activities
- Hand over to permanent incumbent
Experience / Skills Required:
- Qualified accountant i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience in a financial controller role, ideally in an SME business
- Experience with UK GAAP accounting
- Adaptable and hands-on i.e. happy to get stuck in with balance sheet recs when necessary!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally experience in manufacturing
My client is a market-leading manufacturing business based in Wiltshire. They are offer a range of high value products across the UK and worldwide. Their offices are easily accessible by public transport and have parking onsite.
To be considered for this role, please send your updated CV (Word doc not PDF) to sam . richards @ roberthalf . co . uk
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79132495