Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a large Financial Services organisation in Birmingham, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This role will pay the successful candidate up to £60,000 + benefits. One thing to note with this role, is that the career progression potential with this role is huge, so someone ambitious and hungry for success will do well.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate monthly, quarterly and annual planning for the UK & Europe
- Manage the timely and accurate production of analysis to support decision making, providing commentary and analysis in support of each delivery
- Prepare MI and present to senior management to support business performance discussions
- Drive continuous improvement in flash, reporting & planning processes, controls & systems
- Support stress testing, strategic out looks and other ad hoc assignments
- Support reporting process improvement
- Prepare commercial insight analysis
- Assist in creating presentations and packs to present to stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Will Have/ Be:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 2+ years PQE experience
- Previous planning, MI and reporting experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong on Excel, Business Modelling
- Have a commercial mindset - ability to think outside the box and challenge the norms
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.