Role: Finance Manager
Rate: : Up to £250 per day/Umbrella OR £199 per day/PAYE
Duration: ASAP through till June 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading public sector organisation in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for coordinating quarterly 'Agreement of Balances' exercise with other NHS organisations for debtors/creditors and income/expenditure in line with national timetables.
- Assist in the production of the annual accounts and supporting notes in accordance with accounting standards and timetables laid down by DH.
- Line management responsibility for the Financial Services South Advisors and Financial Services South Coordinators. Key experience required:
- Ideally NHS / public sector or government experience
- Understanding of finance business processes (payroll, A/R, A/P, nominal, finance system specification, procurement etc.);
-Exceptional time management in meeting deadlines;
-Strong knowledge of financial management within a public sector organisation, including management accounting and financial accounting;
-Understanding of cash flow management techniques
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 809683 Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79108043