My client is fast-paced technology start-up that are working on state-of-the-art, high-end technologies that could change the world.
They are looking for an experienced UI Developer who can implement/develop UI components and prototype designs. You will need to be creative, proactive, and passionate about making a difference in the world.
Requirement / Essential Skills:
- At least 2 years' experience with; C#, WPF/XAML, MS Visual Studio
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and an appreciation of the importance of use centred desig
- Demonstrable experience of implementing UI solutions with clear visual representations of, and interactions with, complex data.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience of OpenGl
- Experience developing UI elements specifically to combat 'Big Data' problems.
This is a position that would idea for anyone with a strong programming background who wants to be part of something big.
For more information on this position, contact Greg Brotherton on 0114 326 9960 for a confidential chat or email .
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79140725