Industrial Engineer required on a contract basis to join an industry leading manufacturing business.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of manufacturing technology? Do you have a background strategically controlling and coordinating the manufacture of components? Have you got experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing / production / assembly environment? If you are seeking an exciting technical challenge then this is the contract role for you!
You will play a key role in studying and developing the most effective and efficient way to use plant, machinery, materials, etc.
You will be part of a dedicated, motivated and successful team which offers a dynamic working environment supporting major projects both internally and externally.
- Study and record present work processes.
- Analyze data and prepare reports for new methods of increased production, improved cycle time balance and reduction of cost.
- Achieve optimum utilization of resources.
- Develop work measurement procedures and direct time-and-motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities: Conduct observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to determine time-and-motion requirements of job duties using MOST® (Maynard Operation Sequence Technique) work measurement techniques.
- Increase productivity without incurring incremental costs.
- Encourage opportunities for automation to decrease human intervention.
- Develop efficient and effective operation work cycles.
- Increase production efficiency.
- Efficient flow of material and products.
- Efficient handling of material and better layout.
- Benchmark and establish standard performance levels, thus provide targets for the organisation.
- Candidate must be qualified and experienced in M.O.S.T. synthetic time system
- Experience of assembly line analysis
- Experience of line balance generation
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159490