Radley Green has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Finance Assistant to join a world-leading Law Firm. Our client is a well-renowned British company operating on an international scale with offices across the world.
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Working across the Billing and Cashier teams
- Client disbursements from supplier statements
- Invoice processing & bank reconciliations
- and other duties
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experienced with at least 1 years' in a finance role
- Educated to a degree level preferably
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonally with the ability to liaise with individuals across the business
Please do not hesitate to apply for this role if you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79128130