Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias) - Perm Nights
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
£29,300 - £33,800
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Blackburn
- To repair and maintain:
- Injection Moulding machines and associated ancillary equipment.
- Vacuum conveying systems
- Yushin robots
- PCE robots
- Conveyors and stacking equipment
- Pago labelling machines
- Paint can labellers
- Print machines and associated ancillary equipment
- Site services, pumps, motors, chillers, compressors etc.
- Site lighting and power to machines offices etc.
- On site equipment repairs i.e. hot runner controllers, machine cards etc.
- The role involves all aspects of Maintenance from electronic fault finding, hydraulic fault finding, mechanical strip downs, PPM work and occasional small scale electrical installation jobs, to safety checks and inspections.
- The rotating shift runs with minimum supervision and when there are no breakdowns the Engineers must get through other work that is left under their own motivation.
- The ideal candidate will be an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with experience of maintaining Injection Moulding machines and the associated equipment such as robots, stacking equipment and print and finishing equipment.
- It is essential that the job holder is self-motivated, hardworking, reliable and trustworthy.
- The ideal candidate will have passed the 17th Electrical Reg's course and have trade qualifications plus experience of working with P.L.C's.
Please send your CV and call Matt Lawrinson at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/02/2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79125039