Corporate Audit Senior
Fantastic opportunity to make your mark with a leading global brand in the Midlands. This role would suit an individual who is NQ-2 years PQE either from the Top 20 or Industry.
Global brand in the Midlands with aggressive growth plans.
Corporate Audit Senior reporting to Corporate Audit Manager
Job Summary: Responsible planning and executing a variety of financial, operational and SOX audits and special projects.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Lead a team in performing financial, operational and SOX audits according to the annual risk assessment and audit plan. Coordinate testing for SOX with external auditors.
2. Keep abreast of changes in audit and accounting professional standards and recommend modifications to strategies and annual plan as necessary.
3. Prepare objective, accurate and factual audit reports for managers, executive management and the audit committee.
4. Monitor management's achievement of committed action plans from prior audits to ensure identified issues were appropriately and completely addressed.
5. Assist external auditors in performing audit procedures as requested.
6. Develop audit programs by determining the audit objectives, procedures and internal controls required to ensure that Company policies and procedures are operating as management intends.
7. Perform other duties as required.
8. Domestic and international travel 30-40%.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance and 3 or more years in public accounting, preferably Big 4/ top 20. Our client will also consider candidates currently working in Industry as an Internal Auditor.
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management. Experience supervising staff on audits, evaluating performance, and managing multiple projects.
- SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office and ACL.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to travel 30-40%.
- 3 - 5 year of qualification experience [Internal Audit/ Sox, External Audit), preferably Big 4/ top 20.
- ACCA, ICAS, ACA, CPA, CIA, or CISA certification.
£50-60k + £6,000 car allowance + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79107427