Accounts Payable Clerk
- Maintain accurate and timely Financial Records. Logging, coding, posting and tracking all purchase ledger invoices/credit notes & payments.
- Keeping to all finance deadlines.
- Logging expenses, within HMRC guidelines. Chasing receipts for expenses.
- High level of accuracy achieved in all work completed
- Support preparation of reports, budgets & forecasts and provide financial analysis
- Must have experience within the Accounts Payable function.
- Desirable to have relevant industry experience.
- Desirable to have an understanding of cost and account codes.
- Must have systems knowledge of at least SAP, Sage and/ or Excel.
Paying up to £11 P/H this will be subject to your experience and expertise. You will be working 37 hours a week between the hours of 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149831