Accounts Payable Assistant
Summarising the Accounts Payable Assistant role :
- Company's payment activities are accurate and timely
- Supplier and customer queries resolved in timely fashion
- Supplier statement reconciliations completed to schedule
My client is a leading logistics company based in The City of London location wise.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant role are:
- 3 way matching, Goods Received Notes to invoices, PO's to invoices
- Review and process e-invoicing files received from suppliers
- Ensure that the procedures for authorising purchase invoices are adhered to
- Ensure that VAT inputs and outputs are accurately identified
- Assist in resolving disputes between the company and external suppliers / customers
- Undertake escalating unresolved disputes to contract management
- Ensure that supplier statement reconciliations are prepared on a periodic basis
- Use of Oracle or SAP system
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant candidate MUST have 3 way matching experience and have use of an ERP system like SAP or Oracle.
You must also be able to commute to The City of London location with ease.
If you secure the Accounts Payable Assistant role then you will have an immediate start in a successful logistics industry business based in the city of London location.
The role is a long term temporary assignment paid on an hourly rate of £12-16 per hour depending on the level of experience you have in 3 way AP processing / matching and which computer systems you have previously used. To secure the top salary you will need to be pretty much spot on!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79107734