Senior Civil Engineering Technician
My client is a well-established technology led civil & structural engineering practice that embraces new innovations within the industry and strives to remain at the forefront of BIM technology and digital engineering. As we enter the next exciting stage of growth, we welcome applications from experienced and talented Senior Civil Engineering Technicians to join our Flagship Office in Leeds.
The candidate must be able to:
• Work effectively within a team and contribute ideas concisely.
• Liaise with clients confidently through effective communication and collaboration.
• Attend Design Team Meetings.
• Run the day to day workings of a project with assistance from the Principal Engineer/Director of the team.
The candidates must possess:
• Good working knowledge of Civil 3D, Microdrainage and AutoCAD.
• Experience in completing designs for External works and levels, S104 drainage agreements and S38/S278 Highways agreements among other Section agreements on a variety of schemes.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work for an employee focussed “Investors in People (Silver)” business that offers a very rewarding working environment with employee benefits and regular company events throughout the year. Salary £30-£42,000
To apply contact Dave Raper ref dr006 at Bradford Jark 01274 200600
revit, autocad, design,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104551