Finance Assistant - Dynamic Media Company
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY TYPE: Dynamic, creative technology start up
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm (3 days per week - opportunity to go full time and permanent)
START DATE: ASAP - No notice period
SALARY: £11.00 per hour
DURATION: 3 months - possibly a permanent opportunity
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, social and creative
WOW FACTOR: Great opportunity to work for an extremely creative and dynamic technology start up company based in the heart of London - working alongside the Director of Finance!
Working alongside the Director of Finance, you will be supporting all aspects of finance administration. The role will be varied and will require someone that is looking to further develop their accounts experience.
They are experiencing a period of growth and therefore looking to expand their Finance team. During this period you will be required to work 3 days per week, however there is an opportunity to increase this to 5 days per week after an initial 2 month period.
You need to be diligent and organised, with the ability to work in a busy yet fun team.
- Processing invoices and payment for suppliers
- Processing sales invoices and ensuring monies due are collected on time
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling expense claims from staff
- VAT returns
- Setting up new systems and procedures
- Working closely with the Director of Finance to ensure a smooth running department
- Track costs
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle an ever changing workload within a fast paced environment
- Effectively prioritising between tasks with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with internal and external clients
- Strong financial administrative background
- Good attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills and an interest in analysing data
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (ideally strong Excel skills
If you like a busy and fun environment, you are professional and friendly, and are immediately available with Finance administration experience then please apply today!
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79142822