This will suit an experienced Accountant with an accounting qualification eg AAT / CIMA / ACCA
The Management Accountant is an important role within the businesses finance function.
Fast growing manufacturing SME based in Littlehampton looking for a full time Management Accountant.
- The Management Accountant will act as departmental head in the absence of the Location Controller over the other department members.
- Maintaining and reconciling Balance Sheet accounts.
- Assisting with the completion of the monthly financial statements. This includes preparing the schedules for reporting into Pyramid.
- Income Statement expenses analysis
- Revenue reconciliation and cost of sales analysis
- Inventory management
- Fixed Assets management and AFE tracking and monitoring
- Weekly, daily and monthly location and divisional reporting
- National Statistics, Intrastat and EC Sales completion
- Purchasing cards and Corporate cards administrator for the location
- Supporting the Location Controller and UK FSU
The successful candidate will ideally be part qualified CIMA/ACCA/AAT or accountant, looking to further progress their career in the manufacturing sector.
£35,000 to £40,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79125772