Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager
Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager - London - £50,000
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified auditor with 3-5 years UK practice experience?
My client is keen to bring someone on board to help realise their potential both professionally & financially within the practice space.
Following the recent economic uncertainty, this North London accountancy practice has emerged strongly having consistently offered a great level of service to their existing client base and off the back of it, winning a substantial amount of new business. As a result, my client needs to hire an accomplished, high calibre ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager.
This position will initially involve handling a sizeable client portfolio in a variety of sectors including manufacturing, property, retail and automotive and interestingly, this will also include business advisory work in addition to regular compliance services.
The client-base itself will consist of SME owner managed businesses, with typical clients have turnovers ranging from £1m through to £50m.
Internally, managers are also expected to contribute to the day-to-day running of the office along with the management and training of staff.
Duties will include:
- Managing audit assignments.
- Reviewing of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with clients.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team members, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
- Corporation tax work, including tax planning for corporate clients.
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and returns.
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Arranging, planning and attending client account finalisation meetings.
- Staff training and appraisals.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Involvement in ad-hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
Coming in at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level, it would be expected that you would be a hungry and ambitious individual who through hard work and effort, will want to progress quickly to Manager within 12 months, and ultimately, become a future leader within the firm.
My client is keen to review CV applications sooner rather than later, so if this if of interest to you, please apply immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79137442