The Logistics People are a driver recruitment agency and we also operate a same day courier service, we have been trading now for four years and have seen massive growth placing over 5000 shifts out per week, our growth plans for this year are extensive. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable business.
As an Payroll Assistant, you must have great organisation, prioritisation and time management skills, as well as a focussed and committed approach. You should also have a professional telephone manner and be able to work well under their own initiative. Experience of all Microsoft Office programmes is desired however advanced knowledge in excel is essential.
£22,000 per annum rising to £24,000 after training and the potential of earning up to, but not limited to, £26,000.
Mon - 08:00 to 18:00
Tue – 08:00 to 17:30
Wed – 08:00 to 17:30
Thu – 08:00 to 17:30
Fri – 08:00 to 17:00
Once a month a Sunday is required to be worked however a day in lieu is given.
- Assisting in the submission of payroll
- Assisting with payroll queries on a daily basis
- Reporting on a weekly basis to show accurate figures - this is where an extensive knowledge of excel is essential.
- Handling secure data as well as data entry
- Managing our documentation to ensure we remain legal and compliant
- Organisation of workers uniform
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft excel is essential
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Preparation of reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- To enjoy working as part of a team
- An ability to plan ahead
- Good literacy skills
Please email ;with your CV or any further questions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79118294