The main purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and plan an in house and subcontracted workforce carrying out repairs & maintenance works in void and occupied properties. To ensure the client and customer receives an effective and efficient service & that a top level of customer service is provided at all times.
You will be proficient and understand the social housing market
- Assist in the day to day service delivery in accordance with the companies Perfect Delivery model and iMS, ensuring that all cases are effectively managed.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy engineers and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure jobs are scheduled within the contractual KPI's through effective engineer utilisation.
- Be an active team member of the scheduling team through suggestions / ideas and participation in any initiatives / projects.
- Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity
- Ensure that Client/ Customer variations are integrated into the system appropriately and accurately
- During the work process, liaise closely with engineers to ensure materials are collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Utilising the MSi dashboard, assist in the monitoring of Right First Time delivery for each task on the project, reporting to the PM on exceptions or problems encountered.
- Assist service engineers and or sub-contractors to deliver effective utilisation and in understanding their responsibilities in managing their day to day performance.
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Support the effective utilisation of resources and communicate accordingly.
- Escalate variations and communicate accordingly.
- Proactively offer up to date information to the client in relations to ongoing works
- Understand the contractual KPI's, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external colleagues, and all members of the management and exec teams. Customer satisfaction results KPI as set within the contract documentation.
- Understand the customer charter and support the Team Leader, in the attainment of Perfect Delivery objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with service engineers, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers.
- Actively disseminate information with colleagues, team leaders and service engineers, maximising our day to day delivery.
- Work collaboratively with the team at all times to deliver a consistent and reliable service to our customers, colleagues and clients alike
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity with colleagues
- Be aware of compliancy with HS&E policy to ensure effective administration, implementation and communication of related HS&E outcomes.
- Contribute to working safely on projects with zero reportable accidents
- Ensure all duties are undertaken in a safe manner
- Ensure that all H&S information is passed to service engineers from the client's instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79147048