Commercial Finance Manager
A market leading FTSE 100 listed business based in Berkshire is seeking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to lead a profitable and high profile business unit.
- Working with the senior management team to develop the 5 year plan and support strategic decisions.
- Manage and improve client and sector reporting to ensure trends are quickly identified and understood and opportunities maximised and risks mitigated by the Commercial team.
- Develop insight and analysis, ensuring the provision of forward looking data to enable business decision making and support for commercial deal making.
- Develop and build models to support the commercial team in commercial negotiations and for the product teams taking new initiatives to market.
- Responsible for the existing budget and quarterly re-forecast process, delivering forecasts that are business led, commercial and accurate. To continually identify areas of improvement in both the forecasting and annual budget process.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Commercial exposure
- Advanced Excel
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79122984