Service Desk Manager
To £45,000pa + Bonus + Benefits
Software and Hardware Solutions
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Service Desk Manager to provide an exceptional support service to a prestigious portfolio of "world class" national and international companies. The first step will be to set processes around the current support function to make sure that it is operating to full capacity.
* Championing delivery quality and ITIL process within the team, driving internal change initiatives via Continual Service Improvement methodologies.
* SLA management, ensuring response/resolution of issues is achieved within agreed times and negotiating new agreements with clients based on changing business needs.
* Taking a proactive approach to client support, dealing with potential issues before they happen.
* Contributing to and managing work streams to implement service improvement and transformation goals.
* Define and implement improvements to existing 'ways of working' procedures - such as Major Incident Management and IT Communication.
An experienced Service Desk Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering excellence, who enjoys working closely with both internal teams and clients to deliver a quality support service.
You will need to have experience in a similar Service Desk Manager role and be able to show an ability to overhaul and adapt a support process.
You will need experience of:
* Setting up a support desk and setting viable SLAs to go along with client requirements
* Establishing a call logging software to implement into a business
* Creative leadership skills with experience leading a high-performing service desk including recruitment
* Rigorous attention to detail with exceptional process driven background
* ITIL qualified
* Managing both internal and external Stakeholders
Our client is a market leading provider of software and hardware solutions for a prestigious portfolio of national and international "world class" companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious Service Desk Manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370274.