Mixed Tax Senior Manager - 25% growth firm
My client is an ambitious and entrepreneurial practice where progression is encouraged. They are seeking a new Senior Tax Manager due to 25% growth in 2017.
My client is a top practice based around London and South East. They are an entrepreneurial practice who look for ambitious people to join and grow the firm. The firm are well known with a fantastic reputation. This role sits within a team of 8, reporting in to the Tax Partner. The tax team are separated in to a personal and corporate team. The firm has a proactive approach and service is key. They have a natural flair to them and they value staff.
- Assuming day to day responsibility for the portfolio management, building strong and successful client relationships; providing expert, timely and comprehensive advice both face to face, via phone and email.
- Working successfully with other Managers and Partners across the firm to ensure that all statutory deadlines and requirements are met.
- Meeting and updating the relevant Manager(s) and Partner on a regular basis - highlighting areas of success or concern as appropriate.
- Managing Partner by prompting action where necessary.
- Overseeing the scheduling and workflows on each of the jobs - ensuring all deadlines and targets are met.
- Highlighting any delivery issues and suggesting approach to rectify.
- Regularly updating the Partner to discuss workload, client issues or concerns and managing their input as appropriate.
- Providing proactive and innovative solutions to clients.
- Attending new business meetings and assisting with new client proposals.
- General administration as per the requirements of the portfolio.
Managing WIP, billing and recoverability.
- Supervising / overseeing / reviewing work conducted by Tax Teams.
A proven Mixed tax Assistant Manager/Manager/director
Competitive salary and wider benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136237