Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading business based in Telford to appoint a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent opportunity paying £25,000-34,000 per annum + study support, depending on experience and current exam status.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the region's fastest-growing businesses. The role will hold responsibility for high-quality management accounting output across the manufacturing and engineering functions, providing reporting and analysis to assist with future growth.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the nominal ledger
- Delivering robust reconciliations that confidently confirm the completeness and accuracy of financial performance
- Managing costs and account code allocations
- Liaising with Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure financial projections are valid
- Cash flow analysis
- Analysing stock and price movements and investigating variances
- Playing a key role in the monthly period end close including review of P&L and Balance Sheet and production of management accounts
- Supporting the strategic & capital planning processes
- Contributing ideas and insightful recommendations for output improvement and actively driving these forward
- Monitoring and influencing team KPIs
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified, ideally with strong exposure to a complex manufacturing environment
- A high level of comfort in using accounting systems/ERPs
- Strong awareness of the fundamentals of accounting procedures
- Strong data analysis skills (Excel to an advanced level; BI systems an advantage)
- High level of attention to detail and a satisfaction in accuracy
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills, with an ability to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable organisation and prioritisation skills, with flexibility to travel to other sites within the group when necessary
- Committed team player with a genuine 'can do' attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a great business offering a genuinely 'fast-tracked' career path.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152802