Role: Maintenance Fitter (electrical or mechanical bias)
Hours: Days & afters (Monday - Friday)
Job type: Full time, permanent
The key duties of this role will be:
- To ensure that job changes are effectively and efficiently complete within the agreed timescales for inspection and packing machinery and both reactive and planned maintenance is undertaken.
- Attend breakdowns and conduct service and repair of production equipment.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Apprentice trained electrical / mechanical engineer (to City & Guilds / BTEC level 3 - minimum)
- Experience in a highly automated environment
- Knowledge of fault finding, installation and maintenance within an FMCG environment.
- An understanding of electro-mechanical equipment operations
- Should be familiar with fault finding and fault rectification on PLC controlled manufacturing and packaging machinery.
- High speed, high volume manufacturing experience would be beneficial.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply now or contact Sam Bowden on 01143840134 / . Interviews are due to take place within the next 2 weeks.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79081641