This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a globally recognised and leading brand when it comes to HR and People systems. Sage People, part of Sage Business Cloud, have experienced phenomenal growth in the last few years and were recognised was one of the UK’s top start-ups in cloud technology prior to the acquisition. Always looking forward, we recognise what it takes to keep ahead in the game and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our adventure.
Sage People provides a compelling opportunity for UX Designer. You will need to demonstrate your ability to develop workflow, wireframes and prototype across various devices & interfaces including Web Responsive, Apps and voice - based on the insight gained from user research. As a cloud-based products maker, a deep understanding of current web capabilities in term of user experience design and user interface design is therefore a must.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Work in an Agile project environment with internal and external international teams of designers, developers, analysts and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Managers to align the product development strategy with target audience needs, brand positioning, revenue goals, and team resources. Define and manage the user research plan and incorporate findings into the design process
- Understand and influence the user processes around accessing content, and translate these needs into a clean design
- Produce and iterate workflows, specs, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to illustrate and evaluate design concepts
- Ensure that industry best-practices are followed for usability and accessibility
- Present, discuss and debate the merits of design patterns and specific designs within the team, with other teams and stakeholders
Skills, know-how and experience
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- User-Centred Design
- Interaction Design
- Axure RP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151934