Finance Manager - Flexible Hours
Finance Manager - Birmingham Central - PART TIME contract role - up to £40k pro-rata - immediate start
Great opportunity for an individual seeking a more flexible working arrangement to join our city-based client as their Finance Manager.
Reporting directly to the FD, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing finance to produce timely monthly management accounts
- Producing all relevant information for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Overseeing all ledger activity, accruals and prepayments, etc
- Reviewing controls & procedures across finance, offering improvements where necessary
- Working closely with other operational areas of the business
- Variance analysis
- Dealing with suppliers and customers, handling queries and issues quickly and professionally
- Bank and statement reconciliations and other more 'hands-on' tasks
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a finance role within an SME, who requires more flexible working hours.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record in the financial management and growth of an SME. You will be a qualified accountant, and have strong capability across all areas of finance, and be happy working in a 'hands-on' environment. This is a temporary position that will suit someone who is looking for a more flexible working-week, ideally 3 days a week, who is available to start very quickly, initially on a temporary basis. This role is paying a salary equivalent of up to £40k pro rata.
Please click 'apply', or call Jo Payne on 0121 631 1751 for an initial chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79130702