My client is looking to recruit a Service Engineer for their engineering business located in Calne.
Within the role you will be responsible for attending client's sites and servicing the company's equipment, which will involve UK travel and the occasional night away. Full product training will be given, and this is a great opportunity for the right person to join a company that is experiencing growth on a yearly basis.
The ideal candidate will be educated to NVQ level and have strong mechanical skills and ideally some experience within a similar role.
- Refurbishment and maintenance of our client's products
- Customer visits to carry out: maintenance, commissioning, diagnostics/trouble shooting, site surveys and customer maintenance shutdowns within UK.
- Prepare customer reports highlighting valve failure points and give recommended actions.
- Recording, maintaining and updating records and preparing quotations.
- Providing technical advice to both internal and external customers.
- Liaise and organize suppliers and subcontractors.
- Stock control: Ordering stock when required, booking stock in and out, packing stock ready for dispatch.
- Must be a highly motivated engineer.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- An engineering qualification, such as NVQ or above.
- Full clean UK driving license.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79158139