We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our Mobile Apps team at Yell. If you enjoy building fantastic apps, and focusing on the user experience throughout the process, then please get in touch. As an iOS Developer at Yell you will be part of a small, focused, and highly collaborative team within the yell engineering department looking to reinvent and redefine the yell experience on native apps. It is an exciting time here at Yell, and we're now embarking on the next generation of Apps so it's a great time to join us.
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Work in a completely agile environment
- Work in a small, focused team, where your code really matters
- Use and contribute to open source development
- Encouraged R&D time for your own learning
- Flexible working around your needs & work from home as required
- Commercial experience developing iOS Apps using Swift and Objective-C.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end development process, and a desire to build upon your skills
- to tackle larger challenges and take accountability for bigger projects.
- Passionate about developing your skills and learning to craft beautiful, clean code.
- Understanding of what it takes to build a great user experience
- Good working knowledge of issue tracking and source control systems
- Experience working with continuous integration systems
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Attention to detail and a passion for Apps
- Some experience of automating tests, builds, and distribution
- Has been involved in shipping an App to the App Store
- Familiar working with network API's and parsing JSON
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Developer community contribution (Opensource, Github, etc)
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. We're not just any marketing agency. We combine leading edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience to help businesses achieve their ambitions, and we do it all by getting to know our customers, and their businesses individually. Our products include mobile optimised websites, Yell.com for Android™, iPhone™, Apple Watch™ and Search & Display advertising.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79130690