Experienced Maintenance Engineer required to join a global logistics company at a new distribution centre based on a well-known automotive manufacturers sites in Birmingham. Seeking experienced, preferably multi skilled Maintenance Engineer desirably electrical biased to work on a Monday to Friday 3 shift pattern on a 6 week rota.
- Will suit electrically biased maintenance engineer
- Applicants should ideally be ONC / HNC or equivalent and have proven industry experience in a logistics or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
- Experienced of working in a busy logistics / FMCG / manufacturing environment.
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Required to work on a Mon to Fri shift pattern (days, afternoons and nights) on a 6 week rota some weekend work in one of the weeks.
- Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Reading Electrical schematics
- Maintain and repair on a variety of controls systems including Siemens S7, HMI’s
- Conveying systems
- Other associated Material Handling Equipment MHE systems; Goods lifts, Elevators, Stackers, Palletisers etc.
- Recognised apprenticeship in electrical or electronics engineering discipline.
- Recognised cross training from Electrical to Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum NVQ 3 / ONC / HNC level qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- Qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations 16th Edition.
- Qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
- Health & Safety qualifications
- Other PLC and controls training courses
- Siemens S7 training
If you are a qualified experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity please email your CV to Wagstaff Recruitment. For further information on this position please contact Stuart Cooper on or email at Wagstaff Recruitment directly.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79102330