Eletrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Package + Days
Exciting opportunity for maintenance engineers with a background from FMCG, industrial or manufacturing maintenance looking to work for a global business. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills both in maintenance and continuous improvement. Great package on offer for a company the recognise and reward hard work.
Work for a global manufacturer who supply products to a variety of sectors across the UK and Europe. With high standards and an ambitious mind set they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on keeping an exciting work environment to allow you to thrive.
* Planned and reactive maintenance of plant equipment
* Electrical and mechanical diagnosis
* Continuous improvement
* 12 Hour day shift (average 39 hours a week)
* Experienced Industrial maintenance engineer
* Mechanical and electrical diagnosis experience (Electrically bias)
* Background from FMCG, industrial or manufacturing maintenance
* Apprentice trained or engineering qualified (electrical)
Multi skilled maintenance engineer, food, packaging, manufacturing plant, steel, industrial, production process, special purpose, mechanical, electrical, special purpose machinery, 3 phase, single phase, oem, PLC, drives, invertors, pneumatics, conveyors, bearings, gears, pumps, valves, labelling, packaging equipment, install, commissioning, allen Bradley, omron, Wolverhampton, Wednesbury,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79085846