Group Control and Automation Engineer
Group Control and Automation Engineer – Manufacturing
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000
Location: Home based
A large client of mine are currently recruiting for a Group Control and Automation Engineer. You will be the senior authority with regards to all automation based issues and projects across my clients 20 sites around the world. In this role you will be based from home however you will have to travel to the Harlow site on occasion. The Group Control and Automation Engineer duties will include dveloping and maintaining the groups control and automation strategy, create best practice methodolgies for automation projects and standardisation of software development. This is a very specialist role and my client are offering a fantastic package to reward the successful candidate.
Skills required for the Group Control and Automation Engineer
- Experience of working within a chemical/ Petro chemical/ Batch manufacturing or Process driven environment
- Minimum HNC qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Project management across multiple sites
- Extensive leadership experience
- Control/Automation background in a manufacturing environment
The Group Control and Automation Engineer will benefit from:
- The Group Control and Automation Engineer will be working for a prestigious globally recognised market leading company who are going from strength to strength
- A generous package totalling £100,000
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there will always be opportunity in the foreseeable future
Benefits: 7% Pension, Healthcare, Dental care, Car Allowance, 10% company bonus, £100,000 OTE
Commutable: Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Washington, Bedlington, Consett
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Consultant Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79122782