Depot Manager - HGV/PSV Engineering
Depot Manager - Flagship Depot
Salary £52k per annum, OTE £64k + car + bonus + pension + more
This exciting role is working with one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing thousands of people an operating across Europe in multiple countries! They operate an extensive range of services & commercial automotive services in countries worldwide.
The role is management of the company's flagship depot & come a lot ofresponsibility, staff, & large fleet number to maintain!
Some of your key duties would be as follows:
- Managing and motivating a team of technical staff to ensure that Company standards are adhered to in all aspects of the engineering facility, this includes vehicle safety maintenance, inspection, plant and equipment, stores, health and safety, work quality, vehicle cleanliness and environmental responsibilities
- Adherence to the programming/preparation of vehicles to VOSA Test Standards.
- Achievement of engineering KPIs/budgets. Programming and overseeing preventative maintenance.
- All vehicle records being maintained to DVLA and Company Standards
- Compliance and adherence to Group and Company standards with regards to Health and Safety and quality engineering systems.
- Ability to manage ever changing priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- You will possess a high level of communication skills, and be an experienced and effective manager.
- Fleet management experience is preferably as is recognition by the Engineering Council and a member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
You will either have experience working on PSV/HGV vehicles and/or the qualifications to do so. Not essential but ideally you will have a PSV or Class 1 driving license as well as experience working on a variety of commercial vehicles.
Proactive Technical Recruitment:
We are a specialist engineering & technical agency working within the HGV & Bus industry. We work alongside national and multinational companies within this industry, as well as councils and commercial vehicle rental companies. We recruit for roles across the board so if you are a HGV, PSV or commercial vehicle industry professional please get in touch. We recruit for technicians, operatives, controllers, admin staff and management. If this isn't the role for you, but you would like to hear what we have available or have a chat about your future job, please get in touch at the email below.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Calvyn Desir on 0161 672 6830 or submit your CV to
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however, if you do not hear from me within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79116041