Conveyancing, Legal Secretary, Personal Assistant, PA, Legal
Your new company
A market leading, corporate law firm are now recruiting a conveyancing secretary, with PA duties to join their dominant conveyancing department in Belfast.
Your new role
Your new role will include:
- Supporting Conveyancers in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- Supporting Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- Assisting Conveyancers in the management of case-load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a legal secretary with 4 YRS + conveyancing experience.
Responsible for maintaining high standards of customer and legal excellence.
Excellent IT skills including knowledge of a case management systems.
Familiarity with Land Registry, Registry of Deeds and associated system.
What you'll get in return
- Top of the market salary
- Opportunity for career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79119247