Building Service Engineer
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Gas Safe Building Service Engineer to join a team of 15 Engineers in the central Bristol area. This position will be maintaining gas safe building services to over 300 buildings. This opportunity is a permanent position with a fantastic benefits package. Duties will be pipework installations, boilers, heating, PPM and reactive maintenance.
Our Client provide maintenance, building and construction to the Education sector.
The Building Service Engineer in Bristol will:
- Carry out repair, maintenance, installation and testing on gas and mechanical building services and systems within the Estate. Including external buildings that are maintained by Facilities Management under a maintenance contract, and take responsibility for the whole package of work, which is being carried out.
- Organise all aspects of the work including identification of parts required; liaison with departments to agree optimum time for any disruption to services; liaison with outside bodies; signing onto and signing off Permits to Work; partnership working with other disciplines and/or external contractors.
- This position is mainly working around the Centre of Bristol although it may be necessary for you to work at other zones from time to time, as workloads dictate.
The Building Service Engineer will be:
- ACS Gas Safe Registered
- Domestic or commercial knowledge and proven track record
- PASMA is desirable
- Asbestos Awareness is desirable
- First aid up to date along with Health and Safety
- Strong communication skill
- Valid UK driving licence
The Building Service Engineer is offering full time employment working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. The annual salary on offer will be between £24,000- £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications. 30 day annual leave not including additional 8 bank holidays. On the job experience along with further career progression and training available. A great all round benefits package including a great pension.
This role will consist of 3 shifts: 7am - 3pm, 9am - 5pm, 11am - 7pm.
Please only apply if you are GASSAFE REGISTERED.