Do you want to work for an international leader in electronic and information technologies for defence systems, aerospace systems and data security as a Principal Engineer?
My client is seeking a Principal Engineer for development projects in high performance infrared focal plane array detectors. The role covers the full product lifecycle, from early customer engagement and concept development through to prototype verification and handing over a fully qualified product to manufacturing.
* You will be responsible for the integrity and suitability of the design of products and for leading the lifecycle management of the product, including design reviews, verification and qualification activities
* You will provide leadership to a technical team with a broad range of physics, mechanical and electronic skills
Skills and experience of the Principal Engineer include:
* Good degree in Physics or relevant engineering discipline (Electronics, Systems etc)
* Experience or an interest in electro-optics or semiconductor devices is also advantageous
* High degree of numeracy, together with a track record of technical leadership in product development and an ability to negotiate, build consensus and influence effectively
* Industrial experience in a related technical field or in systems engineering is desirable
* Must be able to draw clear conclusions from complex numerical data and be able to apply a range of physical principles to a wide range of technological problems
The successful candidate will need to be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true global leader in their field.
Click below to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79087452