Interim WIP Controller/Cost Accountant
My client based within the Bedfordshire area is currently looking for an interim WIP Controller to join their busy team during a transitional time within their business.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to make an instant impact within an organisation, adding value and enjoys working to deadlines and set targets.
The responsibilities and duties within the role are to include, however are not limited to the following:
- Manage and control full WIP process
- Identifying continuous improvement to maintain reduced WIP levels
- Ensure jobs have been completed, reconcile costs & time on each project and ensure prompt closure of job Ensure labour rates are up to date in SAFE/SAP
- Prepare application for presentation to client, invoice according to agreed budgets and pricing within the contract
- Monitor cash collection of invoiced WIP and highlight debt issues
- Attend finance reviews to review P&L and WIP levels on the balance sheet
- Point of contact for accounts payable, admin, credit control, finance, and operations for all issues concerning WIP
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in managing WIP effectively
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel specifically handling large volumes of data
- Deadline driven with ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- Experience of SAFE and SAP desirable but not essential
Should this opportunity be of interest please apply or for further information contact Natalie Gibbings on 01908 920684.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79099510