Credit Risk Analyst
Fantastic Credit Risk Analyst. Birmingham. Global leader in their Sector.
Your new company is the world leader in their sector, with operations across Europe, Asia and America. Hays is exclusively supporting them with an newly created role in their Credit team. The opportunity to join an experienced team of Credit Risk Analysts, overseeing the life cycle of customer accounts, analysing accounts to maximise sales whilst mitigating the risk.
Your new role
- Review customers Financial Statements, alongside D&B and other credit checking tools to make an in depth score-card analysis in order to support a Credit decision, including limits and taking accounts off hold.
- Report results, concerns to senior members of the Finance Team, making recommendations to minimise the risk.
- Authorise orders to be released that may have been put on hold, due to being over the credit threshold.
- Recommend additional security to protect the business, whether this is making amendments to payment plans or taking deposits.
- Visit customer in the UK and Ireland, to discuss at Director level, their financial statements, and to obtain background information for their future plans in order to gain an overview for clearer Credit decisions.
- Maximise the return of doubtful debt situations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good numerical, analytical and reasoning skills
- Degree level educated
- CICM / ACCA / CIMA qualified or currently studying is desired
- Experience in customer facing role
- Good business partnering skills
- Use of ERP systems ideally SAP
What you'll get in return
- 27 days Holiday
- Good working hours
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension
- Life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79084168